We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200303183409 of Chef Automate 2.
- Reference Section: Explore lots of new API Docs, which include API Tokens, IAM Policies, Scan Jobs, and Node Managers.
- Ripple Effect: Mark nodes as Missing on the Chef Client Runs page, and their state will update to Missing with the Node Manager and for nodes found at the
- New Fix: IAM v2 users can now add a new data collector token when patching their existing configuration.
- Clear: We resolved an issue where a large Chef Client Runs export would result in invalid JSON.
- Permanent Change: We removed all instances of
/iam/v2beta/in paths. We now exclusively use
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!