We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200520145933 of Chef Automate 2.
- Now Available: Filter your SAML groups as a part of your configuration settings.
- Within Reach: Delete the last token on the API Tokens list with greater ease in PR #3591. Fixes Issue #2798.
- On Auto: Window automatically closes after deleting a Notification in PR #3694. Fixes Issue #3659.
- All in One Place: Compliance Reports no longer redistribute across multiple pages after applying a status filter in PR #3664. Fixes Issue #3144.
- Streamlined: Selecting a second drop-down list during API Token creation causes the first open drop-down list to automatically close as expected in PR #3712. Fixes Issue #3533.
- Expansion: We correctly support 64bit service IDs for the Applications dashboard in PR #3718.
- Better Care: Most of our APIs no longer ignore unknown fields sent in JSON payloads. To opt out of this change, pass a
Content-Type: application/json+laxrequest header to make the request behave as before, and to ignore and allow unknown fields. Fixed in PR #3690.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!