We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200701215317 of Chef Automate 2.
- Vroom: Experience improved report ingestion speed!
- Total Package: Chef Infra Server configuration now migrates with Chef Infra Server data as a part of the Chef Automate 1 migration process.
- Beyond API: We expanded Applications Service Groups management to the browser! Look under the Data Lifecycle settings.
- No Misdirection: Users no longer redirect to the Event Feed when trying to view the Scans list on a scheduled Scan Job with PR #3950.
- Less Clicks: Chef Automate closes the "no license" pop-up window automatically within a few minutes for all users once a new license is applied, rather than requiring a manual browser refresh with PR #3949.
- Unblocked: We restored functionality to Event Feed filters when filtering by Chef Infra Server, policyfiles, and cookbooks with PR #3985, PR #3986, and PR #3992.
- Reactivate: You may now change an inactive API token to
activein Token Details with PR #3991.
- No More Blanks: Compliance Reports during exporting correctly account for control tag filters with a key and no value with PR #4001.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!