We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200922182722 of Chef Automate 2.
- The Go representation of Chef Automate's external API is now available as a self-contained Go module. (#4298)
- Filter for all connected Applications services when querying the Chef Automate API. (#4339)
- Filter secrets by name when querying the Chef Automate API. (#4341)
- Fixed a bug where a harmless browser console error appeared if you had any pending project edits and viewed Project Details for any project. (#4362)
- Add User and Cancel correctly appear separate from a full list of users when adding users to a local team in the browser. (#4361)
Chef Product Versions
This release uses:
- Chef Habitat version 1.6.56/20200618202635
- Chef Habitat Builder version 20200812161534
- Chef Infra Server version 14.0.25/20200828081545
- Chef InSpec version 4.23.4/20200909235900
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!