We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20210112001354 of Chef Automate 2.
- We added a button to make downloading compliance node details easier. (#4513)
- The community Google Cloud Platform CIS Profile 1.1.0 (inspec-gcp-cis-benchmark)
- CIS Profiles for Windows 2019
- Selecting a specific date from the trend graph on the Compliance Tab loads the compliance data for that day. (#4536)
- Selecting the pie chart on the Compliance Tab opens the corresponding report. (#4536)
- Selecting "3 months" or "1 year" from the drop-down on the services sidebar loads data on the trend graph. (#4489)
- We made the services sidebar easier to navigate by limiting the page-picker load to a maximum of five pages at one time. (#4508)
- ServiceNow request failures give you a notification. (#4500)
Chef Product Versions
This release uses:
- Chef Habitat version 1.6.181/20201030172917
- Chef Habitat Builder version 8997/20200812161534
- Chef Infra Server version 14.0.65/20201020065137
- Chef InSpec version 4.23.4/20200909235900
View the package manifest for the latest release.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!