Chef Compliance 1.1.23 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance. Here are the enhancements and bug fixes included in this release:
- Updated and improved CIS CentOS and RHEL benchmarks
- Uses InSpec 0.20.1. Includes numerous improvements and fixes.
- Added InSpec
bashresource to ensure a command is run in bash instead of the default shell.
- The InSpec
fileresource is now following symbolic links by default.
cmpmatcher can now be used for regular expressions.
- Added HP’s InSpec contribution for HP-UX
packageresource support. (Anirudh-Gupta)
inspec shell -cfor executing calls against the InSpec API
- Updated CIS CentOS and RHEL content, based on fixes to the SCAP translation code.
- InSpec command to catch invalid targets
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.
Thanks for using Chef Compliance. Cheers!