Hello InSpec friends!
We are delighted to announce the availability of version 4.36.4 of Chef InSpec. Changes include:
- Added the selinux resource which includes support for modules and booleans. (#5458) (#5463)
- Added the pattern input option for DSL and metadata inputs. (#5466)
- Added the
members_arrayproperty for group & groups resources. (#5479)
- Train now reads the username and port from the
.ssh/configfile and will use these values if present. (train #659)
- Switch to GNU timeout-based implementation of SSH timeouts. (train #679)
- Fixed the group resource when a member does not exist. (#5470)
You can download binaries directly from downloads.chef.io.