Configuration Management Camp EU & FOSDEM

At the beginning of each year there are two conferences in Belgium that may be of interest to you. Both Configuration Management Camp EU and FOSDEM have open calls for presenters (CFP) at the moment and I think you might like to consider submitting a talk or two.

FOSDEM will be held in Brussels on January 30 & 31. Configuration Management Camp EU is held in Gent on February 1 & 2.

The CFP for Configuration Management Camp officially closed earlier this week but I’m working with the co-organizers of the event (I’m one of them) to ensure it stays open for submissions through the end of November. You should submit a talk proposal soon if you’re interested in presenting. This event brings together communities using various configuration management tools. It is held in beautiful Gent, Belgium and is free to attend though registration is required.

The CFP for FOSDEM closes on December 1, 2015. FOSDEM is made up of a number of devrooms where various topics are discussed. This year I’m helping organize the Configuration Management devroom and there are also devrooms for Containers and Process Isolation, Testing and Automation, Virtualisation and IaaS, and more. Anyone interested in speaking must submit a talk proposal for one or more of these devrooms by December 1. FOSDEM is free to attend an no registration is required.

I look forward to your talk proposals and hope to see you in Belgium early in 2016!

Thanks!
Nathen