Another few days, another foodcritic release! This time it's 10.4 pushed up to Rubygems with a few new rules and several fixes to the existing rules:
- Added FC076 to alert when the deprecated
conflicts metadata is used
- Added FC077 to alert when the deprecated
replaces metadata is used
- Added FC076 to alert when a non-OSI-approved license is used in metadata. You can disable this rule turning off the new
opensource tag. For example:
foodcritic -t ~opensource .
- Regression tests now ignore .foodcritic files so we see all possible failures
- FC053 / FC052 updated to properly refer the metadata as deprecated and not unimplemented
- FC071 no longer alerts when cookbooks are licensed as "All Rights Reserved"