Hello, InSpec friends! I’m happy to announce the release of InSpec 1.33.12 which includes the following:
- fix command.exists for mock environments #2056 (chris-rock)
- Add missing command mocks to fix tests after train 0.26.1 upgrade #2069 (adamleff)
- Assume sqlplus as oracle_session as default for mock environments #2057 (chris-rock)
- add mock support for os_env resource #2070 (chris-rock)
- Moves logic from os_env from initialize phase to runtime phase #2072 (chris-rock)
- fix case where skip is called for os_env #2078 (chris-rock)
- [docker_container] fix repo property #2083 (srenatus)
- Properly handle held packages on dpkg-flavored OS #2087 (adamleff)
Merged Pull Requests
InSpec v1.33.12 can be found on downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, the Habitat Depot, and Docker Hub.
Have a wonderful weekend!