Hello! I’m happy to announce the release of InSpec v1.37.6.
Note that in addition to the awesome changes below, the Ruby version embedded in the InSpec “omnibus” build at downloads.chef.io has been bumped to 2.3.5 to address security vulnerabilities in prior versions that were announced earlier today.
- etc_fstab resource: test contents of the /etc/fstab file #2064 (dromazmj)
- nginx resource: audit the nginx binary and how it was compiled #1958 (rx294)
- Support profile versions for automate profiles storage #2128 (alexpop)
- Show versions for inspec compliance profiles #2143 (alexpop)
- Ignore linked container names when parsing docker containers #2134 (adamleff)
- package resource: assume a default Homebrew path #2140 (adamleff)
Merged Pull Requests
As usual, InSpec v1.37.6 can be found on downloads.chef.io, Rubygems, the Habitat Depot, and Docker Hub.