Hello, InSpec friends!
I’m pleased to announce the release of InSpec v2.2.50.
- Downcase supermarket tool name to match URL #3242 (jerryaldrichiii)
- Fix the unit tests ssl issue #3251 (jquick)
- Fix for profile version not being included in the compliance upload c… #3252 (devoptimist)
- Add extra fault checking to git fetcher #3239 (james-stocks)
- alpine resource: Fix small style issues #3238 (jerryaldrichiii)
- Since /proc/xen is an empty dir in Amazon Linux, inspec falsely detects docker instances as platform='xen' #3243 (woneill)
Merged Pull Requests
- update README.md to fix travis and appveyor's badges. #3244 (takahashim)
- Satisfy RuboCop by adding
You can find v2.2.50 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.