Hello, InSpec friends!
I’m pleased to announce the release of InSpec v3.0.9.
- Minor cleanups of plugin documentation. 'Plugin' instead of 'PluginDefinition' #3527 (mattray)
- Add debug and sort options for plugins #3530 (jquick)
- Fixes corrupt plugins.json when testing a plugin outside of core #3526 (clintoncwolfe)
- Filter out inspec-k8s and inspec-release #3525 (miah)
Merged Pull Requests
- Atyle: Fix quotes/style on the
dockerresource #3516 (jerryaldrichiii)
- Docs: Fix small issues with the
fileresource #3515 (jerryaldrichiii)
- Pin inspec to the new train #3531 (jquick)
- Add missing tests for groups resource, document members property, and assorted fixes. #3467 (miah)
You can find v3.0.9 at downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, Habitat Builder, and Docker Hub.