Just wanted to let everyone know that knife-rackspace 0.7.0 is now available on RubyGems. It has a whole lot of great fixes and I’d really like to thank Rackspace for stepping up and fixing a number of issues and helping work with our community to get this released.
The following issues were fixed in this release:
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-32 Ensure hint file is created to improve Ohai detection.
- KNIFE-181 correct mixed use of ‘rackspace_auth_url’ and ‘rackspace_api_auth_url’. Only ‘rackspace_auth_url’ is correct.
- KNIFE-182 default to Rackspace Open Cloud (v2)
- KNIFE-267 Rackspace server create with networks
- KNIFE-271 Enable winrm authentication on knife-rackspace
- KNIFE-281 pass https_proxy and http_proxy setting onto fog; added ssl_verify_peer setting to disable certificate validation
- KNIFE-282 Add the ability to inject files on server creation
- KNIFE-289 Add Integration Tests
There is 1 known issue, but it should not affect Rackspace users directly and we’re working on a fix.
- KNIFE-296 knife-windows overrides -x option with winrm-user
Contributors to this release included Adam DePue, Chris Roberts, Max Linc, Zack Feldstein, Steven Danna and Kyle Rames. Thanks a lot everyone!
Cloud Integrations Product Lead :: Opscode
512.731.2218 :: email@example.com
mattray :: GitHub :: IRC :: Twitter