Knife Windows 0.5.10.rc.1 has been pushed to Rubygems.org
You can install it on a system with ‘gem install knife-windows --pre’ (may need a sudo).
Along with some bug fixes we have some new features:
- full NTLM authentication support
- all subcommand now prompt user for password
- subcommands now display the return codes of all remote commands
Big thanks go out to community members Paul Morton  and Chris McClimans  (aka Hippie Hacker) for lots of real world testing and features!
Release Notes - Knife Windows Plugin - Version 0.5.10
* [KNIFE_WINDOWS-2] - knife-windows - can't run winrm bootstrap subcommand from Windows 7 machine * [KNIFE_WINDOWS-4] - Unable to use domain credentials with windows winrm subcommands * [KNIFE_WINDOWS-13] - Bootstrapping a system with a space in the path fails * [KNIFE_WINDOWS-14] - windows omnibus installer download fails when using proxy
* [KNIFE_WINDOWS-18] - Knife should ask for a password if you did not specify one, but did specify a user * [KNIFE_WINDOWS-19] - Knife windows should be able to track exit codes and return a non-zero if a session fails
** New Feature
* [KNIFE_WINDOWS-16] - winrm output / commands should show return value
If you find any bugs testing the release candidate be sure to open tickets on the KNIFE_WINDOWS  project.
Software Development Engineer, Opscode, Inc.
IRC, Skype, Twitter, Github: schisamo