Sorry for the delay in getting this release candidate for the open
source server out. We hit some bugs around the new upgrade process that
we needed to iron out, but it’s ready and available now.
We’ve put up a blog post with full details, including a link to the
changelog and how to obtain the release candidate:
If all goes well we plan to release next week. If you’re inclined, give
it a try. Should you encounter any errors, open a ticket on
tickets.opscode.com, send a note to the mailing list, or reach out on
IRC. I’m mmzyk on IRC if you want to reach out to me directly.