Supermarket 2.9.29 was released today and is available for download at https://downloads.chef.io/supermarket.
- License quality metric now standardized on checking against SPDX format license strings. (#1577)
- Upgraded to Foodcritic 10.2.2 for new rules and fixes. (#1582)
- Upgraded to latest Ruby 2.3 (2.3.3). (#1581)
- Fixed displaying the first and last name or username of the person publishing a new version of a cookbook in the activity feed. (#1578)
- Fixed looking up GitHub repo identifiers from source_url for quality metrics that check on a source repository. (#1579)