We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20181112131523 of Chef Automate 2.
- Faster Feed: Make all the Chef Actions you like, now our Event Feed won't backup.
- Satisfying Security Needs: Automate can't fit into an
<iframe>is now restricted by the returned header
X-Frame-Options=samesiteon all UI-related parts.
- Compliance Updates: The CIS Azure v1.0.0 profile includes manual test instructions for some controls without automated tests. Added more preview compliance controls controls and improved the test logic for the STIG RHEL 7 and Windows 2016 (Cat I) profiles.
- Reasonable terms: Elasticsearch failing with an "immense term" error message when ingesting reports with very large fields.
- InSpec Control Code Improvements: Fixed the metadata on the CIS AWS Foundations v1.0.0 compliance profile so that it runs correctly with Inspec 3. Fixed controls in the CIS RHEL 7 v2.2.0 compliance profile that could potentially give a false positive result.
- The CIS RHEL 7 v2.2.0 compliance profile controls for the
shadowresource that aren't compatible with InSpec 1. From now on, they'll give a skipped result with an explanation message.