We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20191024135531 of Chef Automate 2.
- Historical Record: A new API endpoint exists to download historical reports for a Client Runs node, and respects time filters.
- Capital: Filter suggestions on the Client Runs page now display names with accurate casing.
- All Summed Up: The Controls tab on Compliance Reports page now shows the total amount of controls in the tab header.
- Making Reality Happen: A bug caused some displays of local time to be labeled as UTC, but now the time correctly displays in UTC time.
- Camouflage: We resolved a bug that caused nodes in the Client Runs page to not display their attributes.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!