We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200513205422 of Chef Automate 2.
- Coordinated Universal Time: The time and date displays in Event Feed indicate their timezone value with the added "UTC" label.
- Magic: The Dashboards tab in the top navigation bar appears only to users with the authorization access to view Event Feed.
- Try It: Chef Automate works on smaller browser screens with responsive navigational displays.
- Adjustable: Prevent system overload by specifying the maximum number of inflight data collector requests, which has a default value of sixty times the number of the machine's available CPUs.
ViewerPolicy members export compliance reports by default in PR #3623.
- Cartography: The values of when to label nodes as missing and to remove node data in Client Runs correctly map as of PR #3665. Fixes part of Issue #3651.
- Less Shouting: Service Group channel names display as expected on the Applications dashboard rather than in all capital letters in PR 3650. Fixes Issue #3626.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!