We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200416222158 of Chef Automate 2.
- Template for Awesome: Chef Automate includes 2 custom IAM roles and 2 custom IAM policies for compliance-only access with its standard Chef-managed policies and roles.
- Stand and Deliver: The Clear Selection button in the Project filter clears only the selections made instead of clearing and applying the lack of Project selection.
- Roster: The accurate list of remaining users on a team displays after removing a user.
- As It Should: The loading screen disappears as expected if you navigate away from Compliance Profiles before the page finishes loading.
- Moving Made Easy: Custom Identity and Access Management (IAM) v1 policies with a single-term resource, such as
cfgmgmt, correctly migrate to IAM v2.
- OK Backup: The Chef Automate-deployed Chef Infra Server's
/versionendpoints handle correctly.
- Toggle On: The active/inactive status of a token toggles successfully in the browser.
- Act Locally: The Elasticsearch gateway is now only accessible on localhost.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!