We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20200610173731 of Chef Automate 2.
- The short of it: Truncated reports show the correct number of test results.
- Closed and out: Optional configuration to sign-out users when they close the browser.
- A11y: Accessibility fixes across Chef Automate.
- Already there: GCP account scans won't fail with "project_id must be included".
- Finer points: Significant refinements to the Applications page filters.
- Scarequotes: Scans can handle tags with double-quotes.
- Projecting: Consistently displays the complete list of projects associated with teams or tokens in Automate.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!