We are delighted to announce the availability of version 0.2.53 of Chef Workstation.
Chef Workstation 0.2.53 Release Notes
Updated Components and Tools
Chef Workstation now ships with ChefDK 3.8.14. Those changes included in these release notes.
Chef Workstation now ships with Inspec 3.6.6. See https://github.com/inspec/inspec/releases/tag/v3.6.6 for more information on what's new.
- Added Windows 2019 Server, Red Hat Linux 7.6, Debian 9.6, and CentOS 7.6.1804.
- Updated Windows7, 8.1, and 10, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016 to Chef 14.10.
- Update Oracle Linux 6.8/7.2/7.3/7.4 to Ohai 14.8 in EC2
- Updated the fetcher logic to be compatible with ChefSpec 7.3+. Thanks @oscar123mendoza
- Removed duplicate json data in gentoo 4.9.6
kitchen-digitalocean: 0.10.1 -> 0.10.2
mixlib-install: 3.11.5 -> 3.11.11
delivery-cli: 0.5.0 -> 0.5.2
OpenSSL updated to 1.0.2r to resolve CVE-2019-1559
Get the Build
If you are running the experimental application you can download this version from the menu after the app next update check. You can also download binaries directly from downloads.chef.io.
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your email. Thanks for using Chef Workstation!