Hello, InSpec friends!
InSpec v1.30.0 is hot off the presses and include the following goodness:
- Ensure docker resource works with docker 1.13+ #1966
rpm_dbpathsupport to the package resource #1960
- Allow mysql resource to accept socket path #1933 - thanks to community member rshade!
- add nginx_conf resource #1889
- oracle_session and mssql_session improvement #1857
- Fix socket handling in mysql resource #1971
- Fix typo in the version_from_dir method in postgres_session resource #1962 - thanks to community member aaronlippold!
- make postgres resource working in mock runner (for inspec check) #1961
- Fix directory resource output and exists check #1950
- Fix postgres_conf ability to test parameters that have a dot in them #1938 - thanks to community member aaronlippold!
InSpec v1.30.0 is available in all the usual places: downloads.chef.io, RubyGems, the Habitat Depot, and Docker Hub.