This file has been truncated. show original
# Stove CHANGELOG
This is the Changelog for the Stove gem.
### Breaking Changes
- All references to the Community site have been renamed to Supermarket. This includes the name of the `community` plugin and all `Community` classes references within the code. This should not be a breaking change unless your developing against stove as a library.
- The long ago deprecated `bake` command has been removed.
### Other Changes
- Git tagging errors now include more useful error messaging.
- The help command now better describes `--no-git` and `--endpoint` flags.
- For developers running stove from the git repository, the application now properly loads stove from the repository instead of from an installed gem.
## v5.2.0 (2017-05-12)
- Support for uploading to Artifactory