We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20180831173550 of Chef Automate 2.
- Preview Compliance Profiles: You can use many of the Category I STIG controls for Windows 2016 and RHEL 7. These aren't the full STIG--yet--we show you "skip" results for not-yet-implemented controls.
- What's in a name: Now you'll see
node idon the node detail page.
- Go Back but keep the important stuff: The back button on the node detail page lets you keep your applied server or org filters.
- Control 2.2.2 in the CIS Windows 2016 DomainController profile won't query all the users and groups on the system.
- Stopped the Client Run page search bar from hanging while filling the autocomplete list.
- So far, our improvements to the Client Runs search bar applies only to Chrome. We're working on improving it for Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!