We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20181126154627 of Chef Automate 2.
- Platform Node Filter: The Client Runs node list and details includes the platform version number. This means you can filter the node list to an exact platform version, using either strings or the wildcards
- Persist Filters: The Client Runs filters stay applied even when you look at the node details and then use the browser back button to see the entire node list.
- Compliance Improvements: The STIG RHEL 7 V2R1 preview compliance profiles includes controls for auditd implementations.
- Fat Finger Fix: Added validation at 'submit' to the Node Status configuration in the Admin settings.
- Compliance Updates: CIS AWS v.1.1, control 2.1 (Ensure CloudTrail is enabled in all regions) correctly fails if no CloudTrail trails are configured.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!