We are delighted to announce the availability of version 20190225235742 of Chef Automate 2.
- Now in Stock: The Compliance Store has InSpec profiles for DISA STIGs (RHEL 7 V2R1 and Windows Server 2016 V1R6), which replace the earlier "preview" profiles. Each STIG profile (Cat I Only, Cat II, etc.,) has its own InSpec profile.
- Same Throughout: The Asset Store page in the Automate UI has an especially consistent design. Shout out to UX for keeping things awesome!
- Vroom, Vroom: The Chef Client run ingestion pipeline performs even better than before.
- Written in Stone: Automate changes permissions on files correctly, ending this source of exec errors.
- Restoration Work: Made the certificate permissions restore correctly, so Automate restore succeeds.
- Squashed!: We called the exterminator on a bug preventing the export of larger data sets from the Client Runs page.
- Sorted Out: The deprecations column on the Client Runs page sorts in the way you would expect.
How to Upgrade
By default Chef Automate 2 will automatically upgrade to this new version. If you have disabled automatic upgrades you can manually initiate an upgrade by running:
chef-automate upgrade run
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to contact us directly or share your feedback online. Thanks for using Chef Automate 2!