We just shipped version 0.2.0 of the systemd cookbook1, with oodles
(seriously, oodles and gobs) of new resources and recipes for managing
GNU/Linux systems via systemd.
Here’s just a few of the things you can now configure:
- systemd_service (think runit_service, but for systemd), and bunches of
other unit types (socket, timer, mount, &c), all supporting drop-in mode
for lightweight vendor overrides
- hostname! (there’s now one true path, and it is good)
- kernel stuff! (sysctls, modules, module-blacklists landing soon)
- network! (dns, link definitions)
- time! (ntp, rtc, timezone)
- boring stuff! (locale, vconsole, udev)
Enjoy, and feel free to shout if you run into any issues!